If you are looking to start, grow, or accelerate your QuickBooks accounting practice in 2013, I’m excited to let you know about a program that’s generating quite a buzz. It’s especially for QuickBooks ProAdvisors, ISPs, EAs, CPAs, and bookkeepers who want to take their accounting, IT, or QuickBooks consulting practice to the next level.
Here are some excerpts from 2011 and 2012 members:
- “The program has changed my practice by teaching me strategies for managing my business and marketing my services.” — Heidi
- “Words cannot describe the success rate in just a couple of months” – Hubert, EA
- “I leave less money on the table and I’m more confident in my services and in communicating my value.” — Cathy, CPA
- “Immediately useful. Sandi understands accountants, our weaknesses and turns those into strengths through her program.” –Jeff
- “A friendly, open dialogue environment. Sandi has a system but does not force us into her mold. I could adapt my personality into her system.” – Wanda, CPA
- “The small gains I made this past year were giant steps for my practice.” — BA
- “The first big ah-ha for me came when Sandi’s networking strategy worked so much better than my old way.” –Leah
- “I love your products and am enjoying my training so much. … you are an inspiration to women and to me.” – Brigid
- “My time management has been greatly improved — an 11.5% increase in overall gross income for this year compared to last year.” – Cindy, Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Read more testimonials here.
Run by my business partner Sandi Smith Leyva, the all-new 2013 Accountant’s Accelerator program just got started and delivers proven marketing, technology, and practice development training designed to take your practice to the next level, including breakthrough ideas on pricing and packaging. Plus you’ll get more done-for-you items than ever before: marketing plans in-a-box, almost ready-to-go marketing materials, and much more. (And if you are time-challenged, Sandi can help you with that, too.)
Sandi will be closing her program to new members soon, but right now, she is offering $50 off the regular $597 price until midnight, December 31, 2012. Find out more here.
If you are starting or re-starting or want to grow your accounting or QuickBooks practice in 2013, then I encourage you to take a peek at the description of this program so you can decide for yourself whether it’s right for you.
Check it out here and save $50 off the regular $597 price until midnight December 31, 2012.
To your success,
P.S. Be among the next 20 people to sign up and get complimentary bonus access to the MP3 “The 75 Biggest Money Leaks in Your Accounting Practice.”