Do you need help developing courses for your software product or small business topic?
Michelle has designed and authored dozens of courses and webinars for numerous companies, including Intuit, Office Depot, Staples, and Fred Pryor. She co-produces and writes programs for her own annual virtual conference, Ultimate Accounting vCon, as well as her bi-weekly online webinar series, QB Power Hour.
Some of the popular courses she has written, recorded and presented include:
- Effective Marketing for Accounting Professionals
- Advanced QuickBooks Online Certification (co-author)
- Advanced QuickBooks Desktop Certification (co-author)
- Preparing for ProAdvisor Certification
- Common Mistakes Clients Make and How to Fix Them (both Desktop and QuickBooks Online)
- Internal Controls for Small Businesses to Help Reduce the Risk of Fraud
- Differences between QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online — Which is Right for My Client
- What to expect When Converting to QuickBooks Online
- What’s New for QuickBooks (co-author numerous years)
- Payroll for Today’s Accountant
- Using QuickBooks Statement Writer
- And many more
Her topic areas include
- QuickBooks from Basic to Advanced Levels
- Numerous Add-ons and Accounting Applications
- Social Media
- Value Pricing
- Marketing for Accounting Professionals
- Firm of the Future
If you have a course in mind or even just an idea, call or email Michelle to find out more about her course development services.