I’m thrilled to be presenting several sessions again this year at Joe Woodard’s Scaling New Heights 2012 conference in Nashville, Tennessee from June 17 – 20. Joe has lined up great sessions and speakers again this year. There’s over 100 hours of in-depth training on Intuit products and selected QuickBooks – integrated solutions and more. Read below for more details and register before February 29 for the early registration discount.
Who Should Go?
- Support clients using QuickBooks or QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Stay on the cutting edge of Intuit technology
- Consult on products that integrate with QuickBooks
- Maximize opportunities within the Intuit ‘ecosystem’
- Network with other ProAdvisors
What is Offered?
- Over 100 hours of in-depth training on Intuit Products
- In-depth product training on selected QuickBooks – integrated solutions
- Practice development training
- Keynote presentations by Intuit executives
- Optional hands on training sessions
- Exhibitions presented by Intuit and dozens of leading developers of QuickBooks integrated solutions
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of leading QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Intuit Solution Providers
Sessions Presented by Michelle
Monday: QuickBooks Tips, Tricks and Custom Processes – Part 1 and 2
Tuesday: There’s an App for That
Wednesday: Social Media Panel and QuickBooks Tips, Tricks and Custom Processes – Part 1 and 2 (repeat of Monday’s sessions)
Early Registration Discount Ends February 29, 2012
Learn more at www.scalingnewheights.com