QuickBooks Technical Support receives calls on a variety of topics from people who need help with QuickBooks. This is the Top 10 Technical Support Questions for March, 2011 along with a link to the relevant Knowledge Base (KB) article. “The more QuickBooks ProAdvisors know, the better they can serve their clients. Keep on sharing the info!” says Rich Walker, Director – Accountant Communications, Media Relations and Social Media at Intuit.
Top 10 QuickBooks Technical Support Questions – March, 2011
This can help you serve your QuickBooks clients when they need help. When you click the link, it will provide you with the relevant Knowledge Base (KB) article for details about each topic. KB articles are a great resource when you have questions and need help with QuickBooks.
- How ProAdvisors Obtain QuickBooks 2011 License Numbers
- QuickBooks Automated Password Reset Tool
- Downloading QuickBooks products from the Internet
- Obtaining a Validation Code
- Registering QuickBooks
- Converting QuickBooks Company Files Between Mac and Windows
- Error Opening Accountant’s Copy File
- Balance Sheet out of Balance
- Multiple computers receive error H101, H202, H303, or H505 when opening the company file
- Unable to reconcile accounts or to create, print, or email .pdf files
Thanks to Amy Vetter, Intuit Key Account Manager who works with Intuit’s Technical Support team to provide this list for a blog on Accountingweb.com.
The Technical Support Directory for Intuit Products allows you to search for KB articles to help you quickly and efficiently locate information to help you or your clients. The Directory includes links for accounting professionals and QuickBooks users:
- QuickBooks Products
- Payroll Products
- Lacerte Tax
- ProSeries Tax
- ProLine Tax Online Edition
- ProLine Practice Management
- Intuit Small Business Support
There are links to other useful resources here as well. Resources for QuickBooks consultants and accounting professionals and business owners. Links to resources include: average billing rates survey, sample engagement letters and business plans, marketing and more.
Subscribe to this blog for future posts on QuickBooks Top 10 Technical Support Calls.