Welcome QuickBooks 2012 — there are some really great new features this year for QuickBooks users and accounting professionals! I am honored and excited to be one of the trainers again this year for Intuit Academy. I hope you will join me for live seminars or webinars as detailed below.
Live Face to Face Training
I will be presenting live seminars in the Kansas City area on November 30, 2011. If you are a CPA, accountant, bookkeeper, tax professional or QuickBooks ProAdvisor, you won’t want to miss learning about the great new features in QuickBooks 2012 and how to Find and Fix Client Data Errors.
Thank you to Kansas Small Business Development Center and Kansas Society of CPAs for partnering with me to offer these live seminars on the Johnson County Community College campus in Overland Park, Kansas. Beverages will be provided. Plus, you could win QuickBooks Accountant 2012 (MSRP $499) just for attending (1 winner for each seminar).
- What’s New in QuickBooks 2012 for You and Your Clients – 2 hours CPE – 8:00 – 9:45
- Learn how new features in QuickBooks Accountant helps accounting professionals streamline their workflow and collaborate better with clients. Discover the new Period Copy feature and how useful it can be for audits or other situations. See the new Excel Integration and Refresh feature along with other great new features including an Accountant Center, Lead Center and more. You will also learn how new time-savings features in the QuickBooks product lineup helps your clients get organized to save them time and prepare you to make a recommendation.
- Click here for complete details and to register.
- Find and Fix Client Data Errors Faster – 1 hour CPE – 10:15 – 11:15
- This course will guide the accounting professional to using any or all of the components of Client Data Review (CDR). Although this tool and all its features are designed to be an all-inclusive “find, review and fix” solution to common client entry errors during a year-end engagement, CDR can be used at any time to save the ProAdvisor countless hours in fixing these mistakes. A few of the CDR tools you will learn about include:
- Reclassify Transactions
- Troubleshoot Account Balances
- Clear up Undeposited Funds
- Fix Unapplied Payments and Credits
- Batch Write off
- Find and Fix Sales Tax Payments
- and more
Note: You must register for each seminar separately if you plan to attend both.
Read what previous seminar attendees have said about Michelle’s seminars:
- I have attended Intuit QuickBooks training sessions with Michelle and find her presentations to be some of the best I have attended. Her knowledge and passion for QuickBooks and QuickBooks related products makes her training sessions fun and totally relevant! I would recommend any training provided by Michelle to anyone looking to advance their knowledge of QuickBooks. December 1, 2010
Beth Whitworth, Owner, Accounting Solutions Group of St. Louis
- If you have a question about QuickBooks, you only have to ask Michelle Long. Her knowledge of QuickBooks is outstanding. I have found her webinars very informative and often refer to the material provided in the course. Her “Successful QuickBooks Consulting” book is a great resource I’ve re-read several times. November 30, 2010
Dixie Lee, Owner & Virtual Business Associate™, Backroads Business Solutions
Some other members of Intuit’s Trainer/Writer Network are offering live seminars in their areas as well. Click here for Intuit Academy to see if there is one near you.
Live Online Training
If you can’t make it to a live seminar, there is live training from the convenience of your desk available. I would love to have you join me for:
- What’s New in QuickBooks 2012 for You and Your Clients — Nov.1 (2 hours CPE)
- What’s New in QuickBooks Accountant 2012 for Pro Users — Nov. 2 (1 hour CPE)
If you can’t attend one of my sessions, there are several presented by other excellent trainers too. Plus, there are many other webinars offered along with a Virtual Conference. Full details and register at Intuit Academy.
Win QuickBooks 2012 Free
Subscribe to this blog and you could win QuickBooks 2012 FREE in the contest / give-away! Wednesday Winners through November 30 of QuickBooks Accountant 2012 or QuickBooks Premier 2012. Also, enter to win a ProAdvisor Membership (MSRP $799) or QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (MSRP $3,000) Learn all the details on how to enter all the contests here.