I just wanted to let you know about a great event coming up for you on July 12-28, 2016. Another chance to work “on” your business instead of in it.
Advanced Practice Management Boot Camp for Accountants and Bookkeepers
In this workshop-formatted webinar series, we’ll take a more strategic approach, using Michelle Long’s foundational 5P formula. We’ll cover:
- Planning, showing you how to do a SWOT analysis like the large corporations do,
- Product – what you sell and how you can make it a one-of-a-kind offering,
- People, including your clients, vendors, and employees, and how they contribute to your success,
- Processes, so you are not continually reinventing the wheel, and
- Pricing, how to get what you’re worth and how to get paid every time.
Co-presented by two award-winning accounting industry CPAs, Michelle Long and Sandi Smith Leyva, this workshop series won’t be repeated and is a don’t-miss event.
You’ll get lecture, exercises, and extensive Q&A time on these essential components that will take your business to the next level. Starts July 12, 2016. Early bird price through end of June or until seats fill.
This is a great article. I am going to share with my students.
Pingback: QB Power Hour | Advanced Practice Management Boot Camp for Accountants and Bookkeepers