There are two great training opportunities to help accounting professionals grow their practice in various cities across the US this May and June. The events are Becoming a Firm of the Future and QuickBooks Online (QBO) Certification Prep (descriptions and details below). In several cities, Becoming a Firm of the Future is in the afternoon and the QBO Certification Prep is the following day. However, in some cities, only the QuickBooks Online Certification Prep is offered. Get all the details and Register now to reserve your spot — the events are FREE!
The accounting industry is changing and we must change how we operate to survive and thrive. Attend one or both; whichever fits where you are in your journey to an online practice:
- Becoming A Firm Of The Future:
Learn about the steps to take your practice to the next level. Get on the cloud and streamline your workflows, become a trusted advisor (including tips on implementing value pricing) and get connected with tips and tools to manage social media to help your firm grow. Note: Only available in select cities. Afternoon Training Course – 1:00-5:00pm
- Details covered include:
- What is a firm of the future and why it is important? What are the steps to become one? Learn which QuickBooks to choose and how to talk to your client(s) about moving to the cloud. Plus, how to convert to QuickBooks Online.
- Understand how to automate and streamline workflows for you and your clients. Learn about time-saving features in QuickBooks Online and how 3rd party apps can save you and your clients time.
- Learn about the QuickBooks ProAdvisor program (which you can join for free) and tools that help add value for your clients. Plus, the benefits of value pricing and how to start implementing it for your firm.
- Learn about the Find a ProAdvisor directory where small businesses look for ProAdvisors, and how to improve your profile/search ranking. Plus, we’ll discuss other social media sites (including Linkedin, Facebook, etc), who to connect with, the tools to manage social media efficiently and how to create and share content.
- Please register to join me in these cities for Becoming a Firm of the Future:
- Washington DC
- Dallas, TX
- San Francisco, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Miami, FL
- Long Beach, CA
- Portland, OR
- Seattle, WA
- Details covered include:
- QuickBooks Online Certification Exam Prep helps prepare you for the QuickBooks Online Certification exam. This course is not a “how to” and assumes you meet the prerequisites. Full-Day Training Course – 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Who Should Attend? This course is designed for current QuickBooks ProAdvisors and accounting professionals who currently use or would like to learn more about working with QuickBooks Online software
- Event Kick-off (15 min)
- QuickBooks Online features, setup and navigation
- Money-in and money-out managing revenue, expenses & purchases
- Company settings and customization
12:00 – 1:00pm — Hosted Lunch
1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Reporting, resolving client data entry errors and troubleshooting
- Payments, payroll and apps
- Tools and wholesale billing options
3:00pm – 6:00pm — Time to take your certification exam
Bonus: Earn up to 9 CPE credits. And, complete your QuickBooks Online Certification exam onsite to earn a reward!
I’ll be presenting in these cities (Note: There are several other cities but unfortunately I can’t do them all — although I would love to!)
- Phoenix, AZ
- Miami, FL
- Atlanta, GA
I hope you’ll register for a city near you! If you attend one of my sessions, please say Hi and introduce yourself!
Unfortunately, I missed the live training session. What is future plan? when you are going to start the next session. I am sure this time will join and will learn more
You can find all upcoming training events (live webinars, in person and virtual conferences here: http://qbtrainingevents.com — they are all FREE! 🙂
Hello dear. These trainings sounds great. Is it being offered to Canadians and most importantly online? Could you please kindly reply I am very much interested. Many thanks.
Unfortunately, I live in Bakersfield, CA., so I will probably never get the opportunity to see your presentation in person. Is there going to be live streaming at the presentation so that we can follow and attend on line?