Many of us in the accounting profession work way too hard when we don’t really have to (I did, serving QuickBooks and bookkeeping clients, for years and years). And one of the biggest reasons is that our marketing skills are weaker than most other professionals. This causes us to:
- Deliver employee-level service while grossly undercharging for it.
- Fail to fire clients we hate working with because we need their revenue.
- Fall short of our revenue goals because we don’t know how to market for new clients.
- And much more
The good news is you can find the skills you need to work less, make more, and serve clients better, and it’s available all in one program, Accountant’s Accelerator. But you need to hurry, because the program is closing to new members on July 9, 2012.
How would you like to learn marketing on your terms: with numbers, spreadsheets, and methods that work for our personalities? You can find out more here.
Now is the best time to join because:
- If you wait until next year, it will be too late to implement these changes for next year’s busy season.
- The sooner you start implementing, the sooner your income will change.
- The 2012 price will never be lower.
What is the average revenue from one client worth to your practice? Imagine the success you could have if you could easily gain the skills you need to take your accounting business to the next level.
Go here now before it’s too late.
P.S. What’s it costing you to NOT have this valuable information in your practice?