- Are actively growing your accounting practice, starting a practice, or repositioning your services
- Struggle with time management and how to get everything done even though you’d like new clients
- Want to develop your business management skills so you can move from being a technician to a business owner
- Feel uncomfortable or lack confidence when it comes to marketing or selling
Then I’d like to invite you to a complimentary webinar on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 full of simple and low-cost tips, answers, and ideas to help you in these areas.
“8 Simple Steps to Accelerate Your Accounting Practice”
Hosted by Sandi Smith Leyva, CPA, Xero Certified Advisor, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Tuesday, Feb 19, 2013 | Noon PT, 2PM CT, 3PM ET
As a partner with Sandi, I know you can count on gaining profit-boosting ideas in her webinars. You’ll learn:
- 8 simple steps to take your practice to the next level, so you can enjoy more revenue
- The number one hottest marketing topic in the accounting industry and why you need to learn this skill (it’s NOT social media!)
- 3 ways that marketing affects your profits and how to stop losing money in this area
- 3 places you may be blocked and how to become unblocked so you can accelerate
Sandi will also be announcing our Last Call for those who’d like to join Accountant’s Accelerator 2013. She really does honor this deadline (which is 5 months earlier than last year, so don’t delay!), and she does not take new clients into the program after this date. (AA 2014 will open in November 2013.)
If you’re ready for more income in 2013, then take action and register for your complimentary webinar, and earn 1 free CPE in the process.
To your success,
P.S. Feel free to pass this email onto a friend or colleague, but be sure to reserve you place first.
This webinar, which will offer 1 hour of complimentary CPE for CPAs, is designed to help you do 3 things:
- Make more
- Work less
- Serve clients better
We’ll provide a super-simple set of steps (filled with numbers and a spreadsheet or two, just like you like it) that you can follow to work smarter in your accounting practice in 2013.
Then you will pick up some great tips that will help you in these areas!
i would like increase my level in quick book , and implement distirbution of this software in africa preciously in kinshasa .