There are some tools and resources which I find valuable enough to share with you. I know many of you are really busy right now, but these 3 tools are something which you may find very helpful: QQube is an amazing new reporting tool, Scaling New Heights — a great conference for Intuit Advisors and The Sleeter Group’s Consultant’s Reference Guide.
1. Amazing New Reporting Tool – QQube
Chuck Vigeant, nationally recognized expert on QuickBooks custom reporting and integration is the creator of an amazing new reporting tool QQube from Clearify. If you or your clients want custom reports from QuickBooks quick and easy, you really should check out QQube. I’m impressed with how easy it is to use — creating custom reports is so much easier and faster!
You can read my interview with Chuck about QQube here. Charlie Russell wrote a great product review for QuickBooks and Beyond (The Sleeter Group’s blog). Plus, Chuck will present several free webinars to demonstrate QQube over the next few weeks. You can see the schedule of webinars and register here.
2. Scaling New Heights Conference in May
I’m proud to be presenting again this year at Joe Woodard’s Scaling New Heights conference in Las Vegas on May 23-25. This is a great conference for Intuit Advisors which offers training in the following areas:
- QuickBooks Core and Advanced Training
- Intuit Academy with many Intuit Product Mangers presenting
- Intuit Solutions Provider Certification and Sales Training
- Reports — QQube, Crystal, QB & Excel, ISW and Xpanded Reports
- QuickBooks Point of Sale mini-conference
- Fishbowl Certification Training
- ACCTivate! Workshop
- Method Integration Level 1, 2 and Advanced
- Business Development
You can learn more and register at Scaling New Heights and I would love to see you there! If there are several people attending, I bet Joe could find us a place to meet at the beginning of the conference. Please let me know and/or put my name down when you register.
3. Sleeter’s QuickBooks Consultant’s Reference Guide for 2011
The Sleeter Group’s 2011 “QuickBooks Consultant’s Reference Guide — How to Set up, Troubleshoot & Support QuickBooks and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions” is now available. It is 580+ page book and a must-have reference for anyone working with QuickBooks. I have used it a lot throughout the years!
Here’s the Table of Contents:
- New Features of QuickBooks 2011
- Special Setup Issues
- Things Accountants Must Know
- Tricky Transactions
- Troubleshooting QuickBooks Data Files
- Banking & Credit Cards
- Data File Management
- Versions and Conversions
- Networking QuickBooks
- Enterprise Solutions
- Special Payroll Topics
- Sales Tax
- Reports and Graphs
- QuickBooks Add-ons
- Adjustments and Year-End Procedures
You can learn more about it and purchase it here. Or, you can get it free if you join The Sleeter Group which is only $295 /year and offers many benefits. You can learn more about it or sign up for a free trial membership here. If you join, please put down my name as a referral!