NOTE: For the FREE QuickBooks Giveaway please read the directions at the bottom —you NEED TO POST THE LINK (or note that it was on posted on Linkedin) to the review you write in the comments below.
Michelle Long owner of Long for Success, LLC provides many resources for QuickBooks users, small business owners, entrepreneurs, ProAdvisors, Consultants, Accountants, Bookkeepers, Tax professionals and others. Perhaps you have found helpful information from one or many of the following:
- Live seminars — including
- Webinars for Intuit Academy and others, including Effective Marketing for Accounting Professionals, Preparing for QuickBooks Certification, Common Mistakes Clients Make and more
- Answers and comments about QuickBooks, marketing and other business topics posted on Intuit Community, Linkedin, AIPB and other places
- Podcasts to help you grow your business on topics like social media, conducting seminars and more
- Written materials including the book Successful QuickBooks Consultants, other articles, blog posts and more
- YouTube videos with Study Tips for the Advanced Certification Test, the ProAdvisor Program and more
If you have been benefited from the resources and information provided, then help others by sharing your comments. Write a review (just a sentence or two) on the Find a ProAdvisor website on Linkedin (a recommendation as a colleague). Then, copy and paste it along with where you posted it–not just here in the comments to enter the QuickBooks 2011 contest! You might win QuickBooks 2011 for FREE!
OR — Write a Review about QuickBooks 2011 at one of the following sites, copy and paste it (with link) in the comments below to enter the QuickBooks 2011 contest!
Intuit’s Website — QuickBooks Accountant 2011
Or post a review where ever you choose — just copy & paste & post the link in the comments here.
NOTE: To be entered in the contest you have to post a review to ONE of the following: the Find a ProAdvisor website, Linkedin (called a recommendation), Amazon or Intuit as explained above. Then, post it here in the comments with a link or info about where you posted it so it can be verified. Just posting a comment on this blog post is NOT a valid entry.