Accountants, CPAs, Bookeeepers and others who want to start or grow their accounting practice will find this free webinar contains valuable and beneficial information.
Join Ian Vacin (Vice President of Marketing & Product at Xero), Michelle Long (CPA, MBA – Owner of Long for Success) and Steve Chaney (CPA – Owner of Chaney & Associates) as they share proven strategies and experiences on how accounting professionals can leverage modern cloud solutions to transform their relationships with clients from transactional, hourly relationships to consultative ones that place the accounting professional back as the Trusted Advisor. Specifically, learn the process (with easy to follow steps) to move your once a year clients (like write-up / tax clients) to be monthly paying consultative relationships. Gain perspective on the process, the conversations,and the outcomes of these new relationships and revenue streams.
- How to reduce data entry by connecting Xero directly to client bank accounts
- How fast cash coding in Xero lets get a year’s worth of transactions coded in minutes
- How the Single Ledger creates a new way of working where you never touch a transaction more than once
- How to identify the right opportunities to reposition your client relationships
- The step-by-step process to move toward the role of trusted advisor from the start
- How to create room in client engagements for higher-value services
This is a basic level Group-Internet Based course worth 1 CPE credit based on a 50 minute hour.
Register now for this valuable, free webinar.
When: January 9, 2013 from noon – 1:00 CT (10:00 PT)