Introducing A High-Content Accounting Conference With a Price Tag You Won’t Believe…
Are You Looking for Fresh Ideas to Grow Your Accounting Business, Practical Sessions to Update Your Accounting Software Skills, and Fun Ways to Connect with Peers, All on a Shoestring Budget (and That Doesn’t Take You Far from Home)?
If you answered yes, then I’d love to introduce you to the First Annual Ultimate Accounting vCon, a 2-day virtual conference (November 8-9, 2012) designed to help you:
- Update your marketing, technology, and customer service skills.
- Virtually “meet” peers and share best practices and ideas.
- Grow your business and serve your clients better.
- Gain the confidence, skills, and tools to:
- More effectively approach clients about new technologies.
- Answer client’s questions.
- Constructively face client’s resistance to change.
- Price and position cloud services without losing your shirt.
- Start a business or a new service line.
- Earn 12 hours of CPE at an incredible price.
- Learn how to monetize cloud technologies and other practice solutions.
- Save airline and hotel costs, stay cozy at home (no tired feet!), and still get live access to great training and accounting industry thought leaders.
- Win prizes.
The conference (November 8-9, 2012) is hosted by two popular accounting industry thought leaders, Michelle Long and Sandi Smith Leyva, so you know you can count on practical, grow-your-business advice plus great how-to sessions on all your favorite software and some you may not know about yet.
Register by August 31 and get in on all of the preview sessions, get up-to-speed in the forum, and get entered extra times for the prizes. Go here now to register!
For more information and details — www.accountingvcon.com
Register by August 31 for only $79 and save $120 off the regular price of $199.
Join us for a complimentary webinar on August 23: “11 Ways to Accelerate Your Success in the Cloud” Register at www.accountingvcon.com