We are in the final weeks of the QuickBooks 2012 contest. As a reminder, Intuit generously donated nearly $8,300 worth of FREE QuickBooks 2012 products and services for me to give away! Eight people have already won but there are still four prizes to give away worth almost $4,700!
QuickBooks Enterprise 12.0 (MSRP $3,000) and ProAdvisor Membership + Payroll (MSRP $799)
One lucky person will win a one-year ProAdvisor membership with Enhanced Payroll for Accountants (which will extend your subscription one year if you’re already a ProAdvisor) and someone else will win QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 12.0 To enter these drawings:
- Subscribe + Survey — Subscribe to this blog (if you haven’t already) and complete this short survey (about 5 minutes) by December 15, 2011 to enter these drawings. The survey will help us provide useful and relevant information for you. Results from the survey will be shared in future blog posts.
- FREE Thank you for completing the survey from Intuit Academy — ‘What’s New in QuickBooks 2012 for You and Your Clients’ a 93 page PDF. The download link is on the last page of the survey. Check out Intuit Academy for lots of free webinars and courses on QuickBooks, Statement Writer, Lacerte and more.
- Subscribe here (E-mail addresses are kept confidential):
- Bonus Entry — Share the Survey (There is a Share This area on the last page of the survey. Then, post the link where you shared it (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.) in the comments on this blog post below.
QuickBooks Accountant 2012 (MSRP $499)
- Andrea Q. Hoff, CPA, MBA from Massachusetts
- Amy Reger – Hart & Associates
- Sara Foran – Berger & O’Toole CPAs, L.L.C
- Ben Seidel – SRADCO Web Designs
- Maybe You? — Selected Nov. 30
QuickBooks Premier 2012 (MSRP $399)
- Jill Pepper – Pepper’s Professional Bookkeeping
- Charlene F. Hudson, MBA – Hudson Accounting Services
- Keith Johnson CPA – Keith E. Johnson CPA PA
- Anne Tedesco – Gregory, Sharer & Stuart
- Maybe You? — Selected Dec. 7
Two More Chances to Win QuickBooks Premier or QuickBooks Accountant 2012
You still have a couple of chances to win — Share & Post a different entry each week!
- Subscribe to this blog (if you haven’t already subscribed) — a ’10 Worth Watching Accounting Blogs’ according to Accounting Today.
- Share it on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc. (again each week if you’ve done it before). You can click the Share This icons at the top or bottom of this post.
- Post the link where you shared it in the comments on this blog post below by midnight Tuesday (central time) the night before the drawing (Nov. 29 and Dec. 6) .
- You will also be entered in the drawing for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (MSRP $3,000) — one entry for each week you share and post in the comments.
Note: All Winners will be selected using a Random Number Generator from the valid entries. Complete rules here.