It’s time to announce the sixth Weekly Winner of QuickBooks Premier 2012 (four more weeks to go)! As a reminder, Intuit has generously donated nearly $8,300 worth of FREE QuickBooks 2012 products and services for me to give away! There will be 12 lucky winners of FREE QuickBooks 2012 products or services in this contest / giveaway.
As previously posted, there are a few ways you could win QuickBooks 2012 for free without searching for a sale, discount code, coupon or special deal. Please read the complete details to see how to enter all the contests and drawings. Other prizes include a ProAdvisor membership plus payroll or QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
I’m pleased to announce the latest Weekly Winner. To enter the drawing this week, all you had to do was subscribe to this blog by entering your email address. A random number generator (www.random.org) was used to select the number of the lucky winner of QuickBooks Premier 2012 for FREE! And the winner is….
Keith Johnson CPA from Keith E. Johnson CPA PA
Make sure you do not unsubscribe (through early December at least) and check your email on Wednesdays in case you’re the winner!
More Chances to Win QuickBooks 2012 FREE
If you didn’t win this week, there are still a lot of chances for you to win. Next week you can win QuickBooks Accountant 2012 for FREE. There will be a new Wednesday Winner announced every week through November 30, 2011. Watch and enter and you could win!
To enter the drawing for next week:
- Subscribe to this blog (if you haven’t already subscribed)
- Share it on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.
- Post the link where you shared it on this blog post below.
- You will also be entered in the drawing for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (MSRP $3,000)
E-mail addresses are kept confidential.
- ProAdvisor Membership + Payroll — MSRP $799, one lucky person will win a one-year ProAdvisor membership plus payroll. To enter this drawing:
- Subscribe + Survey — Subscribe and complete the survey (link to the survey will be provided about Nov 1) by November 30, 2011 to enter this drawing. Note: The survey will be of interest to ProAdvisors and accounting professionals and include topics about billing rates and practices, services provided and more. Results will be shared in future blog posts.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (5 User) — MSRP $3,000 one lucky person will win this prize.
- Subscribe + Share — Subscribe and share this contest with others on your blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. If your name is randomly selected as the tentative winner, you will need to provide evidence to confirm that you shared the contest (i.e. a link, screen shot, etc.) of it on your blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or other Social Media site. I will not be tracking it and will ask you for evidence if your name is selected. Share often between now and November 30 to enter this drawing.
Note: All winners will be selected using a Random Number Generator. Complete rules here.
Other Contests to Win QuickBooks 2012 FREE
Intuit has donated about $41,000 of QuickBooks 2012 products and services in total for us to give away. Each person’s contest has different dates, rules and entry methods. Here are the links to the other contests:
- Radio Free QuickBooks
- Ruth Perryman – The QB Specialists
- Laura Madeira – ACS, Inc
Thank you Intuit for generously donating thousands of dollars of QuickBooks products and services to us to give away for FREE!
Here’s where I posted it.
I shared it on my FB page. http://www.facebook.com/tdaniellehughes
Yeah Intuit for giving away so much. Here is where I shared on FB.
I shared it on LinkedIn. Here is the URL:
I shared it on Facebook and LinkedIN. I’m not sure but I believe that I have already subscribed to this blog.
Posted on my home page of Facebook.
Good luck to everyone.
I shared the link on my LinkedIn profile.
Here is the link for my linkedIn profile where i posted the information.
I shared on LinkedIn
Jack Cole If you are looking for an excellent source of QuickBooks tips and tricks, subscribe to Michelle Long’s blog “Long for Success” http://lnkd.in/EX24AN . Michelle is a nationally recognized author, trainer and consultant on QuickBooks.
I shared via my LinkedIn update:
Sorry that the URL is so long!
I shared via linked in
Shared on LinkedIn:
Shared here: http://www.facebook.com/P3Service!
Just posted to facebook lets see if this helps me win.
shared on twitter
Shared here: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1627998960
Shared on Facebook
Tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/. Thanks for the opportunity!
I posted on my FB wall: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=229299177134570&id=100001156831237
I posted this on my facebook page. https://longforsuccess.com/free-quickbooks-2012/
Posted on LinkedIn – but not exactly sure how to share a link to it; hope this works!
Shared this on twitter. Link to my tweet is here: http://twitter.com/dw1007/status/129950971206971393