As I announced a few days ago, I am excited that Intuit has generously donated nearly $8,300 worth of FREE QuickBooks 2012 products and services for me to give away! There will be 12 lucky winners of QuickBooks 2012 products or services in this contest / giveaway. Wow, how exciting is that? Take a look at what you could win:
- QuickBooks Accountant 2012 – MSRP $499.95 — 5 winners
- QuickBooks Premier 2012 – MSRP $399.95 — 5 winners
- QuickBooks Enterprise 12.0 (5-users) – MSRP $3,000 — 1 winner
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program + Payroll – MSRP $799 — 1 winner
How Do I Win?
There are a few ways you could win QuickBooks 2012 for free without searching for a sale, discount codes, coupons or special deal. There is no purchase required and I promise your email will not be sold, shared or given to anyone (unless you win the ProAdvisor membership–then I will need to give it to Intuit for you to receive the prize). To be eligible to win, you must first subscribe to this blog via email. NOTE: RSS subscriptions are not valid entries for the contest.
E-mail addresses are kept confidential.
Here’s how you enter this contest to win QuickBooks 2012:
- Weekly Winners (10 Winners) — There will be 10 lucky Wednesday Winners announced weekly beginning September 28 through November 30, 2011. The Wednesday Winners will win either QuickBooks Accountant 2012 or QuickBooks Premier 2012. There will be weekly blog posts and two ways to enter to be a weekly winner:
- Subscribe — Some weeks you can win just by being a subscriber.
- Subscribe + Comment — Some weeks you will need to be a subscriber and comment on the weekly post to be entered in that weekly drawing. These blog posts will indicate that you need to comment to enter. They will be topics where your comments will be valuable to others as well. Topics will include QuickBooks, Technology, Marketing, Practice Management, etc. This is valuable to everyone to be able to share and read the comments, advice, tips, tricks, suggestions and more from your peers. HINT: This usually has better odds of winning. Some of the great posts from last year included:
- ProAdvisor Membership + Payroll — One lucky person will win a one-year ProAdvisor membership plus payroll. To enter this drawing:
- Subscribe + Survey — Subscribe and complete the survey (link to the survey will be provided soon) by November 30, 2011 to enter this drawing. Note: The survey will be of interest to ProAdvisors and accounting professionals and include topics about billing rates and practices, services provided and more. Results will be shared in future blog posts.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (5 User) — One lucky person will win this prize valued at $3,000.
- Subscribe + Share — Subscribe and share this contest with others on your blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. If your name is randomly selected as the tentative winner, you will need to provide evidence to confirm that you shared the contest (i.e. a link, screen shot, etc.) of it on your blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or other Social Media site. I will not be tracking it and will ask you for evidence if your name is selected. Share often between now and November 30 to enter this drawing.
Note: All winners will be selected using a Random Number Generator. Please do not try begging, pleading, schmoozing, etc. — it won’t help you win. Complete rules here.
Other Contests to win QuickBooks 2012
Intuit has donated QuickBooks 2012 to several other people too so check out their contests/ give-away too. Check out:
- Radio Free QuickBooks
- Ruth Perryman – The QB Specialists
- Laura Madiera – ACS
- Bonnie Nagayama –McWilliams & Associates – link coming soon
Thank you Intuit for generously donating thousands of dollars of QuickBooks products and services to us to give away for FREE!