Over the past few years, QuickBooks for Mac has had numerous improvements. As the number of QuickBooks for Mac users increase, more QuickBooks ProAdvisors are supporting them. If you are a QuickBooks ProAdvisor who is proficient with QuickBooks for Windows, then you will be able to navigate on QuickBooks for Mac. You may find that you are a bit slower to move around, however within a few minutes you can find your way around and will realize that the basic concepts are the same.
QuickBooks for Mac 2011 enjoys a wealth of improvements, including many features that the Windows users have come to know, love, rely upon and respect. New for 2011:
- Multi-user version (up to 3 users)
- Control access
- iChat integration
- Track Mileage
- Improved Layout Designer
- Layout Designer templates
- Little Square Online magazine — check it out here
- Mac like interface to customize reports
- Sort registers by date, type, number amount and more
- Export report data to excel and Numbers
- NOTE: Only works with Snow Leopard (OS X V 10.6)
For the QuickBooks 2011 Contest — post a comment about QuickBooks for Mac below and subscribe to my blog–upper, right corner and I promise your email will not be sold or given to anyone else and you can unsubscribe after the contest if you wish. You will be entered into the drawing for QuickBooks for Mac 2011 Multi-user (3 users $599 retail value). There will be 2 random winners.