According to Gartner, Inc. “71% of all business analysis is still done in Excel.” Pivot tables provide the most powerful option to analyze business data from a variety of angles. However, many people are intimidated by Pivot tables since they have not learned about them yet. Actually, Pivot tables are easy to use as you will see in this FREE webinar.
I invite you to join me as Chuck Vigeant, M.Ed. (creator of QQube™ and founder of CLEARIFY℠) teaches you six simple components of working with pivot tables, while demonstrating that pivot tables are NOT hard to use. He will use several frequently requested, real world QuickBooks examples. Plus Chuck will use his QQube Technology to illustrate the creation of several quick and easy pivot tables that would otherwise take hours using traditional cut/paste/export/combining methods.
- The advantages and disadvantages of pivot tables
- Six simple steps to create/use any pivot table
- Overview of pivot table options
- Where to find more information on pivot tables and advanced topics
Space is limited, register now!
- Tuesday, Aug. 30 at 11:00 am Central time
- Thursday, Sept. 8 at 11:00 am Central time
- Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 11:00 am Central time
This free webinar is a thank you to my subscribers, Linkedin group members and other followers. I appreciate you all! Thank you Chuck Vigeant for helping us learn about Pivot tables!