I’ve recorded a couple of quick videos (more coming soon) about QuickBooks Online. Especially for people who want to get started using the New QuickBooks Online quickly. Please feel free to share these with your clients or co-workers too!
Intro to New QuickBooks Online (QBO) and Basic Navigation
Whether you are new to QuickBooks or if you were using the old QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Mac or Enterprise, this quick video will help give you an overview so you can start working. This quick (and free) training video will help small business owners, bookkeepers, accountants, ProAdvisors, tax pros, CPAs and anyone to use QuickBooks Online. It will be helpful for QBO users in the US, Canada, UK, Australia and global users too.
I hope it will help you minimize the learning curve and transition to the new QBO. It includes:
- Home page
- Customers & Vendors (or Suppliers) centers – how to filter, customize, batch actions, hide the money bar, sort, print export, customize the lists
- Sales and Expense Transactions – how to filter to see all invoices, estimates, purchase orders, bills, etc.; how to customize the list to see due dates, aging and more; how to sort by different columns,
- Registers (or Account Histories) — how to access registers for checking and other accounts
- Taxes – sales and payroll taxes
- Search — how to find things
- Quick Create — how to create any transaction
- Recent Transactions
- Gear — to access lists, chart of accounts, company settings (preferences), audit (activity) log, reconcile, journal entries, manage users and more
New QuickBooks Online (QBO) – Navigating Tips & Tricks – Learn Long’s One Click Trick Tool Bar!
Learn the navigating tips & tricks to help you with QuickBooks Online (works with US, Canada, UK, Australia and other global countries too) including:
Tabbed Browsing (i.e. multiple windows open)
How to open multiple companies at the same time
Long’s One Click Trick – a toolbar to access the features you use most frequently with only one click!
QuickBooks Online Practice Set
If you want to practice — check out out QuickBooks Online Practice Set. It includes 3 months of transactions, reconciling and reports to check your work. Details on it an the QuickBooks Practice set for desktop and my other books here: http://tinyurl.com/M0ichelleLongAmazon