Long for Success, LLC is a premier consulting firm specializing in QuickBooks Consulting, Business Coaching, and Professional Speaking. Serving clients nationwide with over 20 years of experience and a national reputation as a QuickBooks expert, owner Michelle L. Long can help you succeed with QuickBooks or your business!
Michelle is an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and has a unique relationship with Intuit (the company that owns QuickBooks) as a national trainer, consultant and author. In addition to QuickBooks consulting, Michelle helps coach entrepreneurs and small business owners to start and grow their own business. She combined these two specialties into her first book ‘Successful QuickBooks Consulting’ which has been very well received and appreciated by thousands.
- National trainer — one of the elite few to conduct seminars for hundreds of accounting professionals at selected accounting conferences and Intuit’s Fall Update Tour throughout the United States. Michelle also conducts live and recorded webinars, Virtual Conference events and Town Halls.
- Consultant for Intuit Product Development for QuickBooks and products and services.
- Author of training courses for Intuit Academy including:
- Common QuickBooks Mistakes Clients Make and How to Fix Them
- Preparing for QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certification
- Effective Marketing for Accounting Professionals
- Internal Controls for Small Businesses to Reduce the Risk of Fraud
- Payroll for Today’s Accountant: Intuit’s New Payroll Service Lineup
In addition, Michelle provides business coaching services and helps aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners start and/or grow their business. Michelle has an MBA in Entrepreneurship, is a Certified FastTrac Facilitator for The Kauffman Foundation (world renowned center for entrepreneurship) and Adjunct Professor of Strategic Management for University of Missouri — Columbia.
She has taught thousands about QuickBooks and conducted seminars nationally for Intuit. She has written and recorded numerous courses for Intuit Academy and contributed articles to Intuit ProConnection Newsletter. She is the author of the book Successful QuickBooks Consulting: The Comprehensive Guide to Starting and Growing a QuickBooks Consulting Business and was Technical Editor for Laura Madeira’s book: QuickBooks 2009 Solutions Guide. She is a Certified QuickBooks Enterprise ProAdvisor, Certified QuickBooks POS ProAdvisor, and Sleeter Group Certified Consultant.
Michelle was named a Financial Services Champion of the Year for 2007 by the Small Business Administration in recognition of her dedication to helping entrepreneurs and small business owners. She is a Certified FastTrac Facilitator and has facilitated the Kauffman Foundation’s FastTrac NewVenture program and Listening to Your Business workshop. She has been instrumental in helping hundreds of entrepreneurs start and grow their business.
Long for Success, LLC provides consulting services to clients (including other accounting professionals) nationwide and Michelle can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com Michelle is located in Lee’s Summit, Missouri a suburb of Kansas City, Missouri.