Learn how to easily automate your client’s payables and receivables online. Route bills for approval, store and share documents, send invoices via email or US mail, pay and get paid, charge customers via ACH or credit card. Automatically sync with QuickBooks; Desktop, Hosted or Online.
If you are a CPA, accountant, bookkeeper or QuickBooks ProAdvisor who wants to grow your practice with bill pay, then join me for a webinar with Bill.com Learn how to speed up and simplify bill approvals and payments. There’s just 3 easy steps:
- Send Bill.com your bills. Scan, fax or email your bills to Bill.com. Their automated system takes it from there.
- View & approve bills online. Bill.com routes to approvers and provides one-click access to any needed backup docs.
- Bill.com pays when you say. Bill.com prints and mails the checks or pays electronically and syncs with QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online.
Join me for the Bill.com webinar on May 8 at 1:00 pm Central Time and we’ll discuss:
- Key benefits of Bill.com – problems it solves
- Who is it right for — which clients or industries
- Quick demo of how it works — key features and integration
- Comments from a peer — Eileen Saas will be our guest.
- Partner program
This is one of the APPify the Processes webinars. Register now for all the FREE webinars. If you cannot attend during the scheduled time, register so you get the link for the recording emailed to you. If you attend the live webinars, you may win free prizes like an autographed copy of my books or other great prizes!
For each webinar, there will be some prizes given away including:
- Autographed copy of my QuickBooks Practice Set (or QB Online Practice Set) (Priceless!)
- QuickBooks 2013 (either QB Accountant or QB Premier) (MSRP $399 or $499)
- GRAND PRIZE — attend all 6 webinars live and you could win QB Enterprise 13.0 (MSRP $3,000)
Winners will be randomly selected from attendees of the live webinar.
Register for Each Webinar Below
May 6 Intuit – Learn how to APPify the Processes, conduct a needs assessment, identify, evaluate, test and implement apps. We’ll discuss Intuit apps, the app center and more.
Register for Intuit webinar here.
May 8 Bill.com – Grow Your Practice with Bill Pay: Learn how to easily automate your client’s payables and receivables online. Route bills for approval, store and share documents, send invoices via email or US mail, pay and get paid, charge customers via ACH or credit card. Automatically sync with QuickBooks; Desktop, Hosted or Online.
Register for Bill.com webinar here.
May 14 Concur – Automatically create expense reports from credit card charges and TripIt travel itineraries. Seamlessly sync your expenses with QuickBooks. Capture receipts, reimburse employees and get on with business. Do it all online, or go mobile!
Register for Concur webinar here.
May 20 TSheets Time Tracking – 5-star rated on Intuit’s Apps.com, TSheets is the time tracking solution that’s a real power player for payroll. Mobile, easy to use and works with most accounting solutions. Eliminate manual & duplicate time entry for super fast payroll & invoicing.
Register for TSheets Time Tracking webinar here.
May 29 Avalara – Thousands of sales tax jurisdictions and taxability rules. Tax-exempt customers. Tax filing deadlines. Avalara AvaTax streamlines it all – and works inside your billing system.
Register for Avalara webinar here.
Registernow for all the APPify the Processes and Grow your Practice!
Plus, More Great Content with Fresh Ideas to Grow Your Practice
Join me for a high-content, award winning accounting conference with a price tag you won’t believe! The Ultimate Accounting vCon is a 2 day virtual conference with practical, grow-your-business advice plus great how-to sessions on all your favorite software and some you may not know about yet. Details and register here.