Are you an accountant, CPA, bookkeeper, QuickBooks ProAdvisor or consultant with some clients who think your hourly billing rate is to high? Do you want to improve your profitability and make more money? Then, you need to join the growing trend for accounting professionals and implement value pricing.
This free webinar will help you understand value pricing vs. hourly pricing and how implementing the use of QuickBooks Online Wholesale Pricing will transform your business. We will discuss the benefits of value pricing for accounting professionals and their clients. Learn about the trends and relevant results from Intuit’s 2013 Average Billing Rate Survey. Discover how to create packages of your services and determine price levels. We will discuss wholesale pricing for QuickBooks Online, how to get it and incorporate it into your packages and pricing to make your business more profitable. Learn how to identify initial clients to convert to value pricing, the importance of a clearly defined engagement letter and how to implement, monitor and evaluate the results.
- Value pricing vs. hourly billing
- Benefits of value pricing for accountants and clients
- Steps to implement value pricing
- How to create packages of standard services
- Implementing the use of wholesale pricing for QuickBooks Online
- How to determine price levels or ranges
- Results from Intuit’s 2013 Average Billing Rate Survey
- How to identify initial clients to convert to value pricing
- The importance of a clearly defined engagement letter
When: March 19, 2014, noon – 1:00 PM Central time
Can’t attend live? Register anyway so you will get the link to the recording.
I hope to see you there!