The latest winner of QuickBooks Premier 2012 was Janet Roderick, CPA! You still could win a ProAdvisor Membership with Enhanced Payroll for Accountants ($799) or QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 12.0 (5 user – $3,000) — details below. It only takes a few minutes to enter and you can’t win if you don’t enter! Also, answer the poll on average billing rates on my website to see how your rates compare to your peers. Then, check out Intuit’s Average Billing Rates Survey for lots of details.
Enter to Win QuickBooks Enterprise 12.0 (MSRP $3,000) or a ProAdvisor Membership + Payroll (MSRP $799)
One lucky person will win a one-year ProAdvisor membership with Enhanced Payroll for Accountants (which will extend your subscription one year if you’re already a ProAdvisor) and someone else will win QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 12.0 To enter these drawings:
- Subscribe + Survey — Subscribe to this blog (if you haven’t already) and complete this short survey (about 5 minutes) by December 15, 2011 to enter these drawings. The survey will help us provide useful and relevant information for you. Results from the survey will be shared in future blog posts.
- FREE Thank you for completing the survey from Intuit Academy — ‘What’s New in QuickBooks 2012 for You and Your Clients’ a 93 page PDF. The download link is on the last page of the survey. Check out Intuit Academy for lots of free webinars and courses on QuickBooks, Statement Writer, Lacerte and more.
- Bonus Entry — Share the Survey (There is a Share This area on the last page of the survey. Then, post the link where you shared it (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.) in the comments on this blog post below.
Congratulations to all of the weekly winners listed below!
QuickBooks Accountant 2012 (MSRP $499)
- Andrea Q. Hoff, CPA, MBA from Massachusetts
- Amy Reger – Hart & Associates
- Sara Foran – Berger & O’Toole CPAs, L.L.C
- Ben Seidel – SRADCO Web Designs
- Jo Ellen Peters – Owner Top Notch Bookkeeping
QuickBooks Premier 2012 (MSRP $399)
- Jill Pepper – Pepper’s Professional Bookkeeping
- Charlene F. Hudson, MBA – Hudson Accounting Services
- Keith Johnson CPA – Keith E. Johnson CPA PA
- Anne Tedesco – Gregory, Sharer & Stuart
- Janet Roderick, CPA from Maine.
Note: All Winners will be selected using a Random Number Generator from the valid entries. Complete rules here.