Last call for Boot Camp registration – discount ends Monday, July 11, 2016 at noon and course starts Tuesday, July 12, 2016.
Advanced Practice Management Boot Camp for Accountants and Bookkeepers
You’ve been asking for more hands-on training, and we’re delivering. The two award-winning accounting industry CPAs, Michelle Long and Sandi Smith Leyva, are teaming up again to present an advanced workshop on accounting and bookkeeping practice management. Plus, there will be plenty of time for hot seat coaching throughout the workshop.
In this webinar series, we’ll take a more strategic approach, using Michelle Long’s foundational 5P formula. We’ll cover:
- Planning, showing you how to do a SWOT analysis like the large corporations do,
- Product – what you sell and how you can make it a one-of-a-kind offering,
- People, including your clients, vendors, and employees, and how they contribute to your success,
- Processes, so you are not continually reinventing the wheel, and
- Pricing, how to get what you’re worth and how to get paid every time.
You’ll get lecture, exercises, and extensive Q&A time on these essential components that will take your business to the next level. And don’t forget, everything you learn in this course can not only be applied to your business but also your clients as you take on the role of trusted advisor.
The dates range from July 12, 2016 through July 28, 2016 and all webinar sessions will be recorded.
CPE provided: 12 hours group live
Michelle’s 5P session at the Ultimate Accounting vCon was the highest rated session of the entire conference, and now you have a chance to go deep with two well-loved coaches and trainers on these five business essentials.
More info: http://accountingvcon.com/