Just a quick post to let you know how excited Michelle and I are about the 2016 Ultimate Accounting vCon. Find out more here: http://accountingvcon.com/
We Have a Favor to Ask vCon Alums
If you’ve attended before, we’d love to get a video testimonial from you about your experience at the event. By helping accountants decide to attend the event, you’ll be doing your part in helping to make the entire small business ecosystem, and therefore the economy, stronger.
We’ll post your clip on the website and will use a few in a demo reel we’re putting together. We’ll list your website, which is great for search engine juice and your own publicity.
How to Do It
You can record it yourself and send it to email@example.com. Or if you’ll be at the Sleeter Conference next week, we will record you. Just drop by the Accountant’s Accelerator table in the Exhibit Hall for five minutes on Wednesday and we’ll get your testimonial recorded so you can get back to the conference.
Register for 2016
In a nutshell, the Ultimate Accounting vCon is:
- Two full days of the hottest topics and practical tips in pricing, advisory services, technology, and modern marketing for CPAs, accountants, bookkeepers, tax preparers, EAs, and accounting software consultants
- Conference attendance + all recordings + transcripts + a chance to earn 12 CPE hours
- An infamous chatroom that rivals the excitement of the sessions
- Super-high return on investment with no travel expenses; this event is fully virtual
- Some very cool surprises to be announced soon
If you haven’t already registered and you’d like to get the early bird discount, you can do so here:
See you in May!