Have you dabbled in social media and are wondering how to make it pay off? Do you want to find a way to use social media for marketing, but get overwhelmed at how much time it takes up? Do you need to attract more clients so you can get to the revenue level you desire?
If you said yes to any of these questions, then I’d like to introduce you to a new webinar series “Monetizing Social Media for Accountants” that’s being put on by Sandi Smith Leyva, CPA, CITP, CGMA, and Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. It’s designed for accountants, bookkeepers and QuickBooks consultants who want to:
- Learn from someone who has actually made tens of thousands of dollars from social media marketing
- Spend the least amount of time and money and get the highest return possible on social media marketing
- Use social media as a marketing channel, or find out whether they should be using social media as a marketing channel
- Know exactly what they need to do to generate leads from social media
- Learn from an accounting-specific social media course
During each webinar session, Sandi will introduce you to the most important social media platforms and how other accounting professionals are using them. She’s dedicating a full session to each of the major social media platforms and what you need to know to profit from each one.
- Monetizing Social Media for Accountants Overview
- Monetizing LinkedIn for Accountants
- Monetizing Twitter for Accountants
- Monetizing Facebook for Accountants
- Monetizing YouTube for Accountants
- Monetizing Google+ for Accountants
- Monetizing Blogging for Accountants
- Getting Social Media Done for Accountants
- Monetizing the New Faces of Social Media for Accountants
Sandi is providing specific steps and high payback tips on how to get leads from each application. You’ll also learn how each platform affects the search engines so you can rank higher and get more leads. Most importantly, she’ll show you how to systematize and automate each social media platform so that you spend the least amount of time for the most return.
In partnering with Sandi, I know she is super-committed (and extremely generous) in helping small business owners grow their businesses and reach their revenue dreams. Now is your chance to gain the knowledge you need to use social media profitably.
Don’t wait; Spots are limited.
Find out more and register here: http://bit.ly/longsocialmedia
To your success,