Long for Success, LLC is a premier consulting firm specializing in QuickBooks consulting, business coaching and training. Serving clients nationwide with over 20 years of experience and a national reputation as a QuickBooks expert, owner Michelle L. Long can help you succeed with QuickBooks or your business.
Michelle is an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and has a unique relationship with Intuit (the company that owns QuickBooks) as a national trainer, consultant for product development and marketing and author of numerous courses for Intuit Academy.
Michelle was named one of 10 Women who Inspire a Profession by Accounting Today and a Financial Services Champion of the Year by the SBA. She has been mentioned in the New York Times, Inc.com, Business Week, Investor’s Business Daily, WebCPA and more.
QuickBooks Consulting and Training
Since 2000, Michelle has taught hundreds of seminars to thousands of people about QuickBooks for local Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) and others. She has recorded QuickBooks training courses (for online, DVD and an iPad app) and been a guest speaker for Office Depot’s Web Cafe multiple times. Michelle provides QuickBooks help, training and consulting for QuickBooks users and accounting professionals nationwide.
Here’s what one client said:
“Michelle has been a lifesaver to us! She has been instrumental in guiding our progression toward a QuickBooks accounting system that is accurate, reasonably simple to maintain and defendable in our year-end audit. She has worked with us to streamline our accounting and pull everything into one system.”
Helping Small Businesses Grow
In addition to QuickBooks consulting, Michelle coach entrepreneurs and small business owners to start and grow their business. She has an MBA in Entrepreneurship and is a Certified FastTrac Facilitator. She has facilitated numerous FastTrac New Venture courses for the Kauffman Foundation (world’s largest foundation devoted to entrepreneurship) and helped entrepreneurs with their business plans.
She combined these two specialties (QuickBooks and Entrepreneurship) into her first book Successful QuickBooks Consulting which has been very well received and appreciated by thousands. Her newest book How to Start a Home Based Bookkeeping Business is now available on Amazon or in local bookstores. Michelle has also written and recorded several courses for Intuit Academy.
- Intuit’s “What’s New for QuickBooks” seminars for accounting professionals in various cities across the U.S. and via webinar and virtual conferences
- The Sleeter Group’s Accounting Solutions Conference
- Joe Woodard’s Scaling New Heights Conference
- Midwest Accounting and Finance Showcase of the Illinois CPA Society
- Numerous webinars for Office Depot and Intuit
- Frequent Guest on Radio Free QuickBooks
Here’s what a couple of people said after attending Michelle’s presentations:
- I have attended Intuit QuickBooks training sessions with Michelle and find her presentations to be some of the best I have attended. Her knowledge and passion for QuickBooks and QuickBooks related products makes her training sessions fun and totally relevant! I would recommend any training provided by Michelle to anyone looking to advance their knowledge of QuickBooks. December 1, 2010
Beth Whitworth, Owner, Accounting Solutions Group of St. Louis
- If you have a question about QuickBooks, you only have to ask Michelle Long. Her knowledge of QuickBooks is outstanding. I have found her webinars very informative and often refer to the material provided in the course. Her “Successful QuickBooks Consulting” book is a great resource I’ve re-read several times. November 30, 2010
Dixie Lee, Owner & Virtual Business Associate™, Backroads Business Solutions
Please subscribe to this blog / website and follow me on Facebook and Twitter and join my Linkedin group!